Have you got a real passion for all things digital and are looking to take a new direction on your career path?
AND Digital have opportunities for entry-level developers and want to hear from you.
If you would like a career in software development but lack the certification you need to work in the industry, then keep reading.
AND Digital have partnered with us here at The Training Room to provide entry-level candidates for their Graduate Developer positions. With the software development industry becoming progressively harder to enter, The Training Room are lending their expertise in getting candidates job ready by providing desired certifications on successful completion of their self-paced course. Following graduation, students will then be matched to opportunities with AND Digital (who have offices in Edinburgh, Halifax, Leeds, London, Manchester and Reading).
No experience is required to be considered for this opportunity as everything you need to launch your career is covered as part of The Training Room course.
Following successful completion, you will be matched to suitable and available opportunities within AND Digital and guaranteed interviews for 3 years across The Training Room’s wider partner network.
You could be certified in 12 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
Gain the following certifications and skill-sets.
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases
- Python v 3.6 or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs (keyboards, screens and files), and object-oriented programming
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data, and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding of topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming, and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also, understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with real-world scenarios.
What your day-to-day responsibilities could be:
- Working with clients on-site, you’ll deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be working with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation using agile methodologies
- Building innovative web applications and software solutions with the latest technology and agile development methodologies
- Working within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and creative to development and testing
- Representing AND Digital as the expert in Digital and eCommerce functional and design capability, consulting clients to create and deliver outstanding products
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise. Don’t let anything hold you back from the future you deserve.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. We’ll be in touch to help in any way we can.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.