We are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Machinists to join our client, who are a worldwide provider to the global Oil sector who boast over a decade of experience within their industry to join their operation on a full time permanent basis.
Their modern and state of the art machine shop produces various intricate components supplied to the Oil industry, you will be responsible for producing high quality precision machined components that meet their customers strict demands on accuracy and delivery.
Their machine shop consists of many CNC Machine tools from CNC Turning and Milling machines and Vertical Borers, to the latest multi- functioning Mazak Integrex machining centres.
This is very intricate work so very tight tolerances and bespoke 1 off's are a regular occurrence.
- Served recognised mechanical apprenticeship
- Proven track record working within machining environment preferably Oil related work also
- Confident working with Mazatrol and/or Fanuc controls i.e. Programming from scratch
- Proven track record of working with Mazak machining centres (ideally 5 axis)
- The ability to reading and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience of working with steadies
- Understanding of all aspects of Oil Tool Threads
- Experience of working with a wide range of materials including Inconel and Stainless Steels
- Knowledge of inspection standards together with practical use of inspection equipment is essential
- Willing to contribute to working various shift patterns and overtime when required
***Should you know of anyone that fits the above and who would be possibly interested in these positions, please pass this information on as on offer is £250 worth of vouchers (of your choice!) that comes to you for any successful placement of engineer***
For more information please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul