Location: Hillington, Glasgow
Salary: £18,500 pa
Contract: Full time & Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
IQA Group is a leading provider of utility contracting services to Distribution Network Operators, the private sector and the public sector across the UK. Established in 2002, IQA now employs over 250 people across our four sites – Glasgow, North Wales, Newcastle and Liverpool.
Our parent company Elecnor, have 60 years of continuous growth and a presence in more than 50 countries, Elecnor has become one of the most outstanding Spanish business groups and a benchmark in the infrastructure, renewable energy and technology sectors
This is an exciting time to join IQA, at a period of growth and diversification.
Due to our plans for expansion, growth and diversification, we are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for our Hillington office.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to provide administration and customer service support to business units within Internal Mains and LV Jointing. In conjunction with Scottish Power requirements, you will be responsible for executing the Smart Meters process to book in jobs, identify on planners and invoice for completed works.
Key responsibilities are as follows (but not limited to):
- Monitor smart inbox & respond to enquiries
- Update smart sheet & send by 11am
- Programme smart jobs / call new flows to make deadlines
- Add new flows to smart tracker / NAV via IT
- Send reminder text to programmed smart jobs
- Update billing register
- Monitor POS survey inbox and update planner/send acknowledgement
- Monitor van defect sheet & book in repairs as required
- Phone calls/reception door
- Add following weeks programmed jobs to NAV
- Complete jointing whereabouts
- Raise & Receipt transport PO’s
- Save subcontractor invoices & post valuations
- Update contract sales/PO sheet with programmed works PO’s
- Raise subcontractor orders
- Smart mail merge / stage 2 letters
- Invoicing of completed works
Any other duties as identified and required to meet the needs of the business
- Experience of undertaking a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
- Well-developed skills in organising and planning
- Proactive with new ideas for efficiencies and improvements
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to progress career
- 22 days annual holiday, plus 8 stats
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role, please click on the APPLY button and forward an up to date CV and cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please!