Working with a renowned engineering company based at Rosyth Business Park the Administrator will provide support within the Time and Attendance function in order to deliver an efficient and effective service to the company.
This is for an initial 6 month contract with likelihood of extension.
Key Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of Payroll related concerns, including statutory allowances, Gross / Net pay, National Insurance, PAYE is advantageous.
• Strong IT skills, especially excel.
• Experience within Time and Attendance is essential.
• Previous payroll experience will be beneficial.
Major Tasks and Accountabilities:
• Setting up new employees with schedules and leave balances.
• Updating Annual leave /Sickness medical appointments
• Shift amendments, overtime payments and flexible working agreements
• Dealing with queries, sending reports and communicating at all levels
• Checking of payroll output from out sourced payroll.
•Effective and efficient provision of time and attendance and payroll support. Whilst completing work accurately, in accordance with internal quality standards