Trainee IT Support Engineer
- No experience needed
- Guaranteed Interviews
Are you a techie with a real passion for problem-solving?
Would you like the skills needed to work in IT Support?
If you’re passionate about technology and do your best thinking outside the box, then we can help you become an IT Support Engineer.
The Training Room specialise in matching talented candidates with a love of technology with life changing opportunities throughout the IT industry. Our course helps IT enthusiasts gain the skills they need to become industry ready IT support professionals before connecting them to entry-level roles across our partner network with guaranteed interviews for 3 years.
The industry demand for entry-level IT Support Engineers is high and our partners have engaged us to provide them with newly certified talent.
Don’t let a lack of experience hold you back as our course is designed to provide you with everything you need to ensure you are helpdesk ready.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks
Add one of the following modules to specialise your learning:
- CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
- CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Could+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
CLICK APPLY now for more information on this incredible opportunity
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee IT Support Engineer
- 7 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee IT Support Engineer
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.