Trainee Ethical Hacker
- Guaranteed interviews
- No previous IT experience required
Start a fantastic new career in Ethical Hacking today!
Help businesses improve their data security and develop the skills you need to legally penetrate computer systems, networks and applications.
With a data breach attempted every 39 seconds the need for cyber security professionals has never been greater and is now one of the fastest growing sectors in IT. Here at The Training Room we are offering a course to help you gain the industry desired skills and certifications needed to become an Ethical Hacker, before matching you to entry-level opportunities with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
We’ll help you learn to identify and expose potential weak points on a network and will ensure you have the tools and support needed to start your career regardless of your current experience level. You will complete the course with all the skills you need to enter an industry that is becoming more essential every day.
No experience? Don’t worry – We recognise that the best candidates sometimes lack previous experience so if you are a driven problem-solver with a passion for IT and the ability to think outside of the box, then we can help.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
- PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Apply now to find out how quickly you can become an Ethical Hacker
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Trainee Ethical Hacker
- 7 hours ago - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Ethical Hacker
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.