Administrator assistance required
Hours: Full Time
Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00
- Manage contractors & issue Permits.
- Maintain frequent communications with end users.
- Indirect sourcing, source of indirect goods and creation of Purchase Orders in a timely manner.
- Liaise effectively and frequently with other internal service partners (IT, Strategic Sourcing, Security, Health & Safety, HR, etc) developing good working relationships in order to ensure effective partnering with regard to the delivery of services and with the implementation of company standards and practices.
- Space & seat planning, ensure space is maximised and as per building regulations.
- Perform analysis to support office space requirements and implementation of corporate standards (office, furniture, etc.) and operating efficiencies.
- Continually review processes, procedures and systems, ensuring that efficient, user friendly, customer focussed solutions are consistently delivered. Implement effective process throughout the Montrose Centre of Excellence.
- Provide updates via email and Yammer on ongoing projects to the wider audience.
The Montrose Facilities Specialist supports the Montrose Facilities Lead in leading the strategy and operation for the Manufacturing COE based in Montrose.
The Facilities Specialist works closely with HSE, Security, Facilities, Cleaning & Catering Supplier.
- Experience of managing Facilities Services is desired but not essential.
- Exceptional people management dealing with people from various/diverse backgrounds
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be proactive in developing solutions.
- Team player, ability to form good working relationships with colleagues (internally & externally).
- Organised and detail oriented – with excellent level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Collaborative working style
- Able to simultaneously manage numerous projects of various magnitudes.
- Able to implement new policies and procedures.